We strive to maintain a positive atmosphere and sense of community here at our Brazilian Jiu Jitsu academy.
We are also committed to maintaining a clean, hygenic, and safe martial arts school.
Here’s how you can help:
- Show up on time
- Have a positive and respectful attitude
- Do not crank submissions
- Tap when you are caught
- No slamming or neck cranks
- Discuss with partner before using heel hooks, knee bars, toe holds, slicers, etc.
- Be mindful of other pairs when you are rolling
- No shoes on the mat
- No dirty training gear (gi’s, rashguards, shorts, etc)
- Keep finger/toe nails trim
- Keep illness, skin infections, open wounds, and blood off the mat
- Pick up after yourself